PositiveEnergyPositiveEnergy

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Arrogancy: Chapter One Arrogancy: Chapter One

Liked it a lo'

Yay!
I like the mix between the pictures in the background and the high-quality flash characters!
And as always... big shoulder pads rule!

Rosethorne - part 1 Rosethorne - part 1

YEAH!

I love that black and white thing. Makes everything look so dark and evil.
The voice acting was pretty good, but sound quality was a bit low so I can't give you a perfect score.
Funny, the story reminded me of ricky lake. Maybe you can sell this as a web commercial. "Do you want to kill your parents with evil demons?"

Old Fart Tales Old Fart Tales

lol

And people ask me why I go to newgrounds the first thing in the morning...
Keep it up

America Under Attack America Under Attack

Sad

All those people who died were victims in the cruel and everlasting game for power. It’s always sad when people get stuck in the middle... on either side.

World War 2 World War 2

Pretty good

Sound was gret but di u cut the file size? I mean there is no way that graphics could have made 5 mb without some really heavy sound files.
Good explosions for that sandy beach.
Not very impressive graphics overall.
You gotta work on the animation, it went to slow. Cut down sound files and try to use frame-by-frame animation as little as possible.

Oh and, u could have written "The final stages of world war 2". Because now it looks like if u only know world war 2 from a movie.

A Nightcity Story A Nightcity Story

Hey, that's pretty fucking good

You got that noir-dirty-city feeling going on! Reminded me of grim fandango...

That head thing in the begining was extremly cool. Looks really cool and isn't that hard to make.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Sorry, it just isn't your sweat

Maybe NG needs a new section where u can upload stuff that you didn't make. And of course you must permission from the creator.

Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita

GREAT!

This is why I go to newgrounds.

A View To A Kill: Revelry A View To A Kill: Revelry

All I got to say is...

Senator,Senator,Senator,Senato r,Senator,Senator,Senator,Sena tor,Senator,Senator,Senator,Se nator,Senator,Senator.

Power of the Geek part 1 Power of the Geek part 1

Great movie

Nice art/graphics. Really liked the looks on the little geek kid. (Don't misunderstand me there)
You are very good at creating a feeling of depth and 3d in your movies. And you also used a sound from grim fandango, great taste there.
The power geek reminded me of stick slayer, maybe to much... i hope that will change in episode 2.

Ben-Spurgin responds:

Heheh well I tried to make them as different as I could, but superheroes are superheroes. You'll definitely notice a similarity in part 2, but only the good parts!