PositiveEnergyPositiveEnergy

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Arrogancy: Chapter One Arrogancy: Chapter One

Liked it a lo'

Yay!
I like the mix between the pictures in the background and the high-quality flash characters!
And as always... big shoulder pads rule!

Rosethorne - part 1 Rosethorne - part 1

YEAH!

I love that black and white thing. Makes everything look so dark and evil.
The voice acting was pretty good, but sound quality was a bit low so I can't give you a perfect score.
Funny, the story reminded me of ricky lake. Maybe you can sell this as a web commercial. "Do you want to kill your parents with evil demons?"

Old Fart Tales Old Fart Tales

lol

And people ask me why I go to newgrounds the first thing in the morning...
Keep it up

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Yeah!!!

My fav game on newgrounds and my second fav is also made by the same guy! Great jog on this one, looks very professinal, so i guess u are.

Make a sequel! please add more players and make it a bit harder with longer holes.

PAPAP PAPAP

YEAH!!!

This is a great game!!! One of those that u can't get tired of! Loved it! I very much liked the power smack and the laser ball stuff, without that it wouldn't be that fun. Great sound too.
My best score against the AI is now 9-1. Is that good?

Våld Våld

Fint spel pojkar!

Jag hatar lära-dig-göra-flash-filmer grejer! Det är just därför jag gillade detta. Kul att få skjuta den där jävla björnen! Försök dock att göra det svårare och låna inte så mycke från Pico o sånt. Jävligt snyggt när killen sprängdes, blodet såg verkligen flytande ut! (Hade svårt o fixa det i min första film)